Master Grower is a fertilizer that containing potassium, phosphorus and high amounts of Nitrogen in ratio of N:P:K 30:10:10.
Master Grower promote crop growth, improve product quality and increase yield.
If you are interested with Master Grower, click WhatsApp Message or Call us button to contact us now.
MASTER GROWER NPK 30-10-10 is derived from finest horticultural grade raw materials. It is a 100% water soluble, free flowing balanced fertilizer for all crops. Apart from NPK it contains essential micro nutrients. Suitable for fruits, vegetables, oil seeds, cereals, nurseries and greenhouse crops. Due to purity and quality of the product.
Master Grower fertilizer is suitable for fertigation and foliar application.
Solubility: Soluble in water
Ingredients : Ammonium Nitrate, Mono Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Nitrate, Urea and Iron, Copper, Manganese & Zinc EDTA, Borax.
DIRECTION OF USE
For accurate application rate use soil/tissue analysis reports, crop needs and projected yield. Consult your local sales representative for crop specific usage.
500gm, 1kg, 5kg ,10kg, 1000 kg Additional sizes are available upon request.
METHOD OF APPLICATIONS
Can be applied through foliar spraying using 1000L of water per hectare or by fertigation/nutrigation at an interval of 14 days
Foliar Application: Use 2.5kg/Ha in 1000L of water (50g/20L of water)
Fertigation: Use 5kg/Ha in 1000L of water per day (100g/20L of water)
STORAGE & CAUTIONS
• Store Product in a cool and dry place in original container.
• Test compatibility with other products prior to use.
• Avoid to mix with alkaline pesticides; unknown products are carefully mixed. sequence of mixing: water, this product, and its products.
• Avoid contact with skin & eyes and inhalation of spray/dust.
• Recycle container in accordance with federal and provincial regulations.
• Keep product out of the reach of children.
To find more about Master Grower, click one of the following buttons to contact us now.